Parsley PotatoesPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 4by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
These fork-tender and flavorful potatoes make an easy yet elegant accompaniment to any main entree
- 1 1/2 Lbs. Baby Red Potatoes
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 1 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 1/2 Cups Reduced-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Fresh Parsley, Minced & Divided
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Black Pepper
- Cut a strip of peel from around the middle of each potato if desired; set aside. In a large skillet, sauté onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in broth and 3/4 cup parsley; bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with salt if desired, pepper and remaining parsley.
Leave a review or comment