PAPPARDELLEPrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 1by CHEF ASHRAF ABD ALEEM ELKHARBOTLY321 recipes>
- Pappardelle pasta 80 gr
- Lamb shank 100 gr
- Artichokes 60 gr
- Broad beans 40 gr
- Saffron 1 gr
- Onions 20 gr
- Garlic 5 gr
- Tomato 80 gr
- Veal stock 50 cl
- Thyme, bay leaf 1 gr
- Chopped parsley 2 gr
- Braise the lamb shank: Sear the shanks add the garlic, onions, thym, bay leaf , tomato ,add the veal stock and braise slowly until tender, then leave to cool.
- Clean the artichokes julienne and sautÃ© quickly.
- Blanch the broad beans and peel.
- Dice the lamb shank.
- Reheat the meat in the sauce add the artichokes and broad beans.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water and leave to cool.
- To order reheat and serve with the meat and the sauce, sprinkle chopped parsley.
Leave a review or comment