Papaya PiePrep: 10 min Cook: 6 hours Servings: 8by Parsley Sage14 recipes>
I've mentioned before that Clark Kent and I volunteer with Cayman Wildlife Rescue. Every few weeks, we drive out to Savannah to clean the cages, change out the toys, provide showering services and lavish with treats the six rescued Cayman Parrots that are currently in recovery. They love papayas! If they could eat it in pie, they would :)
- 1 Papaya (make sure its sweet)
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 3 cups cool whip
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Slice you papaya open and remove the seeds and strings.
- Scoop out the fruit
- Blend the fruit or mash it up with a fork if you're more ambitious than I am
- In a bowl, mix papaya, whipped cream, condensed milk and lemon juice
- Pour into a ready-made graham cracker pie crust (I know, I know...but remember, I'm a terrible baker!)
- Freeze for at least 6 hours
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
Leave a review or comment