Panna Cotta with Blackberries
A classic Italian dessert, delicious and easy to make. Can taste excellent around the world as ingredients can be found almost anywhere!
- 400 ml fresh cream
- 150 gr sugar
- 3 sheets of isinglass
- 1 vanilla bean
- 70 ml of milk
- blackberries / or raspberries
- Put the isinglass in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Boil the cream, milk, vanilla bean and sugar for a few minutes.
- Filtering the mixture, and let it cool.
- Add the isinglass well squeezed, and mix well.
- Put mixture into molds and then in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Turn molds on serving dish and add blackberries or raspberries. (Blackberries and raspberries can be fresh or preserved in syrup)
Leave a review or comment