Orange-Shrimp-Pasta Garlic TossPrep: 7 min Cook: 6 min Servings: 4by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Outstanding flavors in this easy dish. Its a favorite here in Florida!
- 8 ounces Fresh Large Shrimp (deveined, tails on)
- One Navel Orange, segmented
- 1/4 scant cup Fresh Orange Juice (no pulp)
- One scallion, cut on the bias
- 1/4 cup fresh peas
- 8 ounces Cooked Spaghetti (or your favorite Pasta)
- one tablespoon garlic salt
- one teaspoon white pepper
- In a large saute pan add a drizzle of canola oil, on medium heat, add orange juice, fresh peas, stir and cook 2 minutes, add scallions, seasonings, oranges slices, shrimp, cooked and drained spaghetti, toss well, cook 3 minutes remove from heat source.
- Toss gently and plate.
- Enjoy the flavors!
Leave a review or comment