Orange Marmalade Ricotta Cupcakes
My Favorite Cupcake
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 2/3 c. ricotta cheese
- 1c. + 2 TBSP orange juice, divided
- 1/3 c. orange marmalade
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh orange zest
- Beat cake mix, 1c. o.j, ricotta, marmalade, oil, eggs, and zest until combined well.
- Line muffin pan with liners then fill 1/3 full
- . Bake 18-22 minutes.
- Brush remaining o.j on tops of cupcakes. Let cool in pans on wire racks 5 minutes, then remove from pan to cool completely.
- Marmalade butter Cream Frosting
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 TBSP orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 2 1/2 c. sifted powdered sugar
- 3 TBSP orange juice
- Beat FIRST 3 ingredients at low, then gradually add p. sugar until combined well. THEN add orange juice.
- Frost cooled cupcakes
Leave a review or comment