on top of the stove stuffing
this is great for roast chicken,pork loin roast or pork chops
- multi grain bread crumbs,I use about 12 pieces of multi grain bread cut into cubes,enough for about 10 people for dinner.
- half small purple onion,chopped finely,3 stalks celery chopped very fine,1 red pepper chopped finely,half of a butternut squash cleaned out and finely grated med sized one. 3 large grannysmith or other apple peeled and then grate, pinch of salt and pepper, and slight dash of poultry seasoning.
- about 12 pieces of multi grain bread cubed
- half small purple onion finely chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped fine
- 1 red pepper chopped fine
- half of a med
- sized butternut squash cleaned and then grated
- 3 large granny smith or other kind apples,peeled and grated
- pinch of salt and pepper,pinch of poultry seasoning
- this is cooked in a frying pan on the stove, add a bit of canola oil saute all vegs and apple till soft and yummy,then add cubed bread crumbs,a little water to moisten,cover turn down to low heat for about 5 mins, then serve with your favorite dishes
- hint: you can use gluten free bread cut into cubes for people with food allergies,nobody will know the difference
Leave a review or comment