omelette with a twist
This is yet another satisfying,delish light meal.Can be made in moments and it's quite filling too.
- 2 cups water
- 85 gm chicken flavored noodles
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 eggs,lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- Boil the water in a pan
- Add noodles and flavor sachet to pan
- cook noodles according to the directions on the packet.Drain well
- Put noodles,chicken,parsley and eggs in a bowl.Mix well
- Put the mixture in a med size fry pam
- cook for 5 mins without stirring
- Sprinkle with the cheese
- Put under a hot grill,cook for 2 mins to brown.
- Serve hot.
Leave a review or comment