Oatmeal Raisin CookiesPrep: 15 min Cook: 12 min Servings: 48by Doctor Jo39 recipes>
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are plump, soft, and chewy. Hungry for a snack? Have a couple with a glass of milk or cup of coffee. Good luck stopping after two. Be warned, they are addicting.
- 1 cup butter softened (226 g)
- 1 cup brown sugar packed (213 g)
- 1 cup white sugar (200 g)
- 2 eggs large
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats old fashioned (200 g)
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour (300 g) use the sprinkle and sweep method to measure if you don't weigh the flour.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups raisins (300 g)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a stand mixer on medium, or by hand, mix together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix on medium until incorporated. Scrape the bowl
- Add the rolled oats and mix in. Add the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix on low for 30 seconds, then mix on medium until well mixed. About 2 minutes. Scrape bowl.
- Add the raisins and mix on low, until just mixed in.
- Use a scoop or form the cookies by hand into 2-inch balls. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Leave 2-3 inches space between the cookies. Bake 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
Leave a review or comment