Oatmeal-Raisin CookiesPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 36by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies is an easy, quick and delicious recipe for a dessert, coffee break or treat. Makes 6 dozen cookies with a (2) cookie serving size. Cinnamon, oats and raisins with brown sugar combine together to make these delicious, chewy cookies. No store bought cookies could match these fabulous home baked delights. It is also a low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low carbohydrates, heart-healthy, Weight Watchers (4) PointsPlus recipe.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed, light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in the oats and raisins.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks and cool completely.
Leave a review or comment