Niman Ranch Pork Chop MilanesePrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by George Formaro1 recipe>
- 4 Bone-in Niman Ranch pork rib chops
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs (or substitute regular bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup flour, all purpose
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Lightly pound pork chops so they are no thicker than 1/4".
- Set up breading station. In three separate bowls place flour, beaten eggs, and Panko bread crumbs with grated parmesan cheese. Place pounded pork chop in flour, then egg, followed by Panko-Parmesan cheese mix.
- Sautee chops in 2 tablespoons olive oil each until brown. Keep warm.
- Squeeze lemon on each chop at a time of serving.
- (At Centro Restaurant, this dish is garnished with a chopped romaine salad with vinaigrette dressing, and served on a bed of fettuccini Alfredo.)
Leave a review or comment