New York cheesecakePrep: 1 hours Cook: 45 min Servings: 1by David Willy1 recipe>
A New York is popular food. You can take it real tast.
- cream cheese, cream, eggs, and sugar (and no curd, as in Europe). Now, of course, cheesecake is cooked with jam, berries, and cocoa
- 1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a pan.
- 2. In a bowl, mix cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture
- onto bottom of spring form pan.
- 3. Join cheese to sugar in a bowl. Lay the cream on the pastry.
- 4. Bake for 1 hour.
Leave a review or comment