Naan BreadPrep: 60 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 10by CHEF ASHRAF ABD ALEEM ELKHARBOTLY321 recipes>
Yields 25 pieces
- 700 gr. Bread Flour
- 8 gr. Salt
- 6 gr. Sugar
- 8 gr. Yeast
- 1 pc. Egg
- 8 gr. Baking Powder
- 35 ml. Fresh Milk
- 250 ml. Water
- 40 ml. Salad Oil
- Method of Preparation :
- 1. Combine bread flour, salt, sugar, yeast, egg and baking powder in a mixing machine. Mix well.
- 2. Add fresh milk, water and salad oil.
- 3. Mix for 10 minutes until the ingredient is smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- 4. Divide the dough into individual small balls about 50 gr. size.
- 5. Pour salad oil over the individual dough balls to prevent it from sticking to each other.
- 6. Just before placing it on the grill, make it flat with your hands.
- ** Note : Important to have a very hot grill **
Leave a review or comment