It is a very mild rice with not much of spices.
- 2 packets of button mushrooms
- 2 cups of fine rice (basmati)
- 4 cloves, a small stick of cinnamon
- 2 onions
- 2 slit green chillies (Optional)
- a little pepper
- a little oil (I used olive oil)
- METHOD :
- Fry the chopped mushrooms (should not get completely dry) in a little oil sprinkle a little salt and pepper
- In a little heated oil put the spices and then add the green chillies and onions. Fry until the onions are slight brown.
- Wash the rice and add the fried ingredients to it. Pour 1 to one and a half cups of water ( depending on the quality of rice) and put everything into a rice cooker. When cooked remove into a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves.
Leave a review or comment