- Frzn loaves of bread dough (Kroger's or possibly White's) (1 loaf for thin crust, 2 loaves for thick crust)
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce.) can LaRosa's spaghetti sauce (you choose amount used)
- 3 or possibly 4 ounce. pepperoni or possibly 1/2 pound Italian seasoned turkey sausage (sold in frzn 1 pound rolls)
- Green pepper
- 2 c. Kraft shredded Mozzarella & Provolone cheese
- Your choice.
- Let bread thaw and rise in covered oiled pan, all day if possible. Punch down if necessary. At dinner time spread dough on cookie sheet with raised sides. Floured hands help. Bake in 350 degree oven approximately 5 min then spread on the sauce, meat, extras and top with cheese. Bake another 7 to 10 min. Everyone always wants more.
Leave a review or comment