Mom's Famous Zucchini BreadPrep: 10 min Cook: 40-60 min Servings: 18by Denise Sherin115 recipes>
This is a great way to get kids to eat veggies! My son loves this as a snack. I make this in mini loaves for the church bake sale it's always a big hit.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup veg.oil
- 2 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven 325
- Grease and flour 2 9x5 loaf pans
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar in lg bowl.
- Add sifted flour mixture to the creamed mixture and beat well.
- Then stir in zucchini and nuts if using them.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 40-60 mins till toothpick is clean.
- Cool in pan on rack for 20-30mins. Remove from pan and cool.
Leave a review or comment