Mixed veggie MuffinsPrep: 15 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 10by Lourdes Princy14 recipes>
Egg less, easy to bake-healthy cupcakes with mixed vegetables for a power packed breakfast :)
- All purpose flour 1cup
- Oats+wheat flour 1/2 cup(i used a handful of each)
- Curd/yogurt 1cup
- Vegetable oil 1/3 cup
- Baking powder 1tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Finely chopped vegetables (onions,tomatoes,capsicum) 1/2cup or more
- Chopped cilantro 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 250C and grease or line muffin tins and keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients and set aside.In another bowl, mix the yogurt and oil until well combined.
- Add the vegetables into the yogurt and oil mix and stir well.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet vegetable+curd mix.Mix well until the flour is well combined with the curd oil mixture.
- Fill the greased/lined tin until 3/4th full.
- Bake for about 45 minutes until the skewer comes out clean.
- Soft and fluffy veggie muffins are ready for a healthy breakfast.
- Have them with your cup of coffee or juice !
Leave a review or comment