Mint Chocolate Chip IcecreamPrep: 7 hours Servings: 1by Florry7 recipes>
We all love ice cream at our house. So,if I have the ingredients on hand, I make some in the morning. By supper time we can dive in!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk,(not evaporated).
- 2 cups whipping cream,whipped
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 to 4 drops green food color
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips,or shaved semi sweet chocolate
- In large bowl combine condensed milk,two teaspoons of peppermint extract,3 to 4 drops of green food coloring and two tablespoons water.
- Fold in whipped cream and then the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into a foil- lined 9 by 5 inch loaf pan;cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Peel off foil and slice,or scoop.
- Return leftovers to freezer
Leave a review or comment