Microwave CookiesPrep: 7 min Cook: 3 min Servings: 20by ochikeron624 recipes>
Just mix and microwave! Easy enough for kids to bake ;)
- 100g (3.5oz.) butter (softened)
- 50g (1.7oz.) sugar
- 1 egg
- 130g (4.5oz.) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 25g (0.8oz.) chocolate chips
- 25g (0.8oz.) sprinkles of your choice
- 1. Beat butter and sugar until creamy, add egg and mix well.
- 2. Sift A in 1. and mix well. Add B and mix well again.
- 3. Drop 5 cookies (at a time) by teaspoon in a ring onto waxed paper on microwave oven glass tray.
- 4. Microwave at 500w for 3min or 3 min + 30sec. Repeat the steps 3 & 4 to complete the rest.
Leave a review or comment