Microwave chocolate cakeCook: 8 min Servings: 1by nazevedo8 recipes>
This is very, very easy and very fast. It can be eaten still warm, with the melting chocolate… together with ice cream… uhnnn… delicious!....
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 100 grams butter
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl and beat in until soft (3 minutes).
- Pour this mixture into a greased round microproof cake pan.
- Cook on HI (max power) 4 minutes. Stir it. Cook it again on HI 4 to 6 minutes. You will see it rising and moistly in center.
- Let it stand 5 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving plate . The moisture will fall over the cake. Serve warm.
Leave a review or comment