Micro Wave Salmon Loaf Supreme
- 1 (1 lb.) can salmon
- 2 lightly beaten Large eggs
- 3 slices soft white bread, torn into sm. pcs
- 1/4 can evaporated lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. finely diced celery
- 2 tbsp. finely minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (2 ounce.) jar diced pimentos
- 1 tbsp. parsley flakes
- Mix together all ingredients. Arrange in a microwave ring dish with hole in center. Microwave 5 min; turn cook another 4 or possibly 5 min. Let rest 5 min, covered. Serve with creamed peas or possibly the dill sauce.
- Special Dill Sauce for Seafood: In a 2 c. glass measure, mix 1 can celery soup and 1 Tbsp. lowfat milk, 1 tsp. chopped onion, and 1/2 tsp. dill weed. Microwave 3 min, stirring every minute till heated. Serve hot over salmon loaf, baked cod, or possibly salmon patties, or possibly croquettes.
Leave a review or comment