Mexican Chili Cheese Dip
- 1 can Hormel chili, without beans
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. warm pepper cheese (i.e., Land O'Lakes)
- Sliced black olives (optional)
- Spread softened cream cheese in a shallow casserole dish or possibly an 8 inch square baking dish works well. Spread Hormel chili over cream cheese layer. Top with grated warm pepper cheese and sliced olives.
- Microwave 3-5 min or possibly till cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve with corn or possibly taco chips or possibly sliced vegetables. Easy and delicious! Enjoy!
Leave a review or comment