Mexican Black Bean SaladPrep: 5 min Cook: 12 min Servings: 5by Peanut Butter and Peppers17 recipes>
A colorful, healthy salad that can be put together in a matter of minutes. Perfect for a side dish or as a taco filling.
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, sweet
- 2 Tbsp. jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 1/2 cup Edamame/soy beans, frozen
- 1 3/4 cup black beans, canned, rinsed and drained
- 1 10oz can RoTel Diced tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- Optional topping : Cilantro
- In a skillet add olive oil, garlic and onion. Saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and cook until all warmed and juice from tomatoes is evaporated. About 7 - 10 minutes.
Leave a review or comment