Mediterranean Hummus Layered Spread
This captivating dip layered with fantastic flavors is a showstopper! Serve with toasted pita wedges. This recipe is definitely a crowd pleaser! Recipe was adapted from Trim & Terrific Diabetic Cooking
- 1 (7-ounce) container hummus
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced kalamata olives
- Spread the hummus on a 9-inch serving plate.
- Sprinkle evenly with the remaining ingredients and refrigerate until serving time.
Leave a review or comment