MeatloafPrep: 2 min Cook: 13 min Servings: 4by Walter Sandsquish25 recipes>
Old-fashioned comfort food, baked in a microwave.
- 1 lb. beef, ground
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ¾ cup onions, diced
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs. mustard, prepared
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper, ground
- Heat the beef and onions for five minutes at 650 watts. Drain the grease.
- Mix the ketchup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
- Mix all but half the ketchup mixture and press into a loaf-shaped dish. Pour the rest of the ketchup mixture on top of the loaf.
- Bake, covered, with 650 watts for eight minutes. Let stand for a few more minutes.
Leave a review or comment