Mashed Potatoes [email protected]/2cup
- 19 pounds Potato, white, instant, granule
- 9 cups milk, nonfat dried
- 10 gals water, boiling
- 4 pounds butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper, white ground
- Blend potatoes and milk together.
- Blend water, butter or margarine, salt and pepper in mixer bowl.
- At low speed, using wire whip, rapidly add potato and milk mixture to liquid; mix 1/2 minute. Stop mixer; scrape down sides and bottom of bowl.
- Whip at high speed about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- DO NOT OVERWHIP.
- CCP: Hold at 140 F. or higher for service.
Leave a review or comment