Marshmallow Pineapple Tropical SaladPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 8by Julia Ann Souders63 recipes>
A light salad or dessert for a luncheon or buffet. Easy to prepare and can be made with favorite fruits and nuts. 2007-2014 Netta Belle's Choice cookbookinabox "Reg. U.S. Pat. & Trdmk Off." All rights reserved.
- 1 20 ounce can of pineapple tidbits
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups small marshmallows
- 1/4 cup dates, chopped
- 1/4 cups pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup oranges, chopped
- Drain juice from pineapple into double boiler. Reserve pineapple tidbits.
- Add honey, cornstarch and eggs to pineapple juice.
- Whisk to blend; stir while cooking to thicken.
- Stir in the butter and cool.
- Pour the thickened ressing into a serving bowl.
- Fold in pineapple, marshmallows, dates, pecans and oranges.
- Chill a few hours before serving.
Leave a review or comment