Marinated White Button MushroomsPrep: 10 min Servings: 6by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Great side condiment to have for steaks, salads and more...
- 16 ounces small white button mushrooms (wipe each one clean with damp paper towels-be patient with this step)
- 1/4 cup Pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- one teaspoon garlic salt
- one teaspoon onion powder
- one teaspoon ground cumin
- one teaspoon parsley flakes
- one teaspoon oregano
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Clean each white button mushroom with damp paper towels
- Add into a large mixing bowl (keep whole)
- Add all seasonings, olive oil and vinegar stir gently, cover and refrigerate
- Note: Cover and refrigerate one hour plus before using.
- Great with steaks, salads and more...
Leave a review or comment