Make Ahead Breakfast Egg MuffinsPrep: 10 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 30by TobeNourished4 recipes>
These little "muffins" are adapted from a Clean Eating Recipe, this recipe is for 30 egg muffins, make ahead for the week! You can mix and match your favorite veggies...These are perfect for a healthy on the go breakfast and the ingredients pack a healthy punch of morning nutrition!
- 1.25lb Extra Lean Ground Turkey (Browned and Seasoned)
- 1 32oz Carton Egg Beaters
- 1 Sweet Potato (Cooked, skin removed)
- 2 Small Bell Peppers (Diced)
- 1 Cup Baby Portabella Mushrooms (Diced)
- 1 Cup Fresh Baby Spinach (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- Preheat Oven to 450 degrees
- Line Muffin Pan with Aluminum Muffin Liners
- Mix all ingredients together (After cooking & Chopping) in large bowl.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pour ingredients into muffin tins 3/4 full
- Bake 20 mins...depending on oven, may need to switch to Broil for additional 5 mins to light golden brown tops.
- To reheat- Microwave 30 secs per muffin, and you have a complete nutritious fast breakfast!
Leave a review or comment