Mahi Mahi with PineapplePrep: 20 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 2by erin de martini20 recipes>
Simple recipe with lots of flavor!
- 2 fillets of coconut-crusted mahi mahi
- 2 cups of lemon juice
- dried thyme
- dried basil
- 1 can of pineapple chunks (8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Drain the juice from the can of pineapples into a casserole dish and set the pineapples aside. Add in the lemon juice, thyme and basil. Stir the mixture. Place the fish fillets into the marinade for about fifteen minutes.
- Once the fish has been marinated, placed them onto the foil-covered baking pan. Pour the juice marinade over the fish and add the milk. Make sure not to pour the milk directly over the fish.
- Top each fish with chuncks of pineapple then place in the oven to bake.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Leave a review or comment