Macaroon Kisses CookiePrep: 1 hours Cook: 10-12 min Servings: 4by Denise Sherin115 recipes>
Coconut kisses are so good. It's a holiday favorite.
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 2 tsp orange juice
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 cups sweetened coconut, divided
- 48 milk chocolate kisses
- Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar med speed in a lg bowl till blended. Add egg yolk, almond extract and orange juice; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture. Stir in 3 cups of coconut. Cover and refrigerate 1 hr or til firm enough to handle.
- Remove wrappers from kisses.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls, roll in remaining coconut and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 mins or til lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie. Cool for a minute.
- Carefully remove to wire rack and cool completely
Leave a review or comment