A must try salad.
Macaroni Salad PrimaveraPrep: 5 min Cook: 9 min Servings: 12by Smokinhotchef310 recipes>
Bursting with garden fresh veggie flavors and color, this salad is great for on the go and complements any meal indoors or out!!
- 1 lb. macaroni, cooked according to package instructions, drained and cooled slightly
- 2 stalks celery, medium diced
- 1/4 c. light green celery leaves
- 1 small yellow squash, de-seeded and sliced crosswise
- 1 medium cucumber, de-seeded and medium diced
- 1 c. petite diced tomatoes, fresh or canned
- 1/2. red onion, small diced
- 1/3. c. sweet relish
- 1 c. mayonnaise, regular or low fat
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT pasta and tomatoes, in a large bowl and stir until well blended.
- Fold in pasta and tomatoes until well coated. SPST (Salt and Pepper to Suit your Taste). Chill until ready to serve for flavors to marry, about 1-2 hours, or serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment