Lump Crab And Seaweed Salad With Fried Rice Noodles
- 10 ounce Fresh lump crab meat shells and cartilage removed
- 1 sm Mango peeled, and cut into 1/2" dice
- 5 x Chives - (to 6) finely minced Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste Mirin - (rice wine) to taste
- 1 sm bag Frzn dark-green seaweed thawed, (available in nutrition stores or possibly specialty Asian stores)
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce or possibly to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame oil or possibly to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pkt Rice noodles - (sm pkg) Peanut oil for frying
- In a bowl combine the crab meat, mango, chives, salt, pepper and mirin, tossing to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning with additional mirin, salt and/or possibly pepper.
- In a second bowl season the thawed seaweed with soy sauce and sesame oil to taste. Sprinkle seaweed with sesame seeds and toss to combine.
- In a small deep pan heat 1 to 2 inches of peanut oil to 360 degrees. Fry the rice noodles till crispy and transfer to paper towels to drain. Season with salt.
- Arrange seaweed on a plate. Place crab meat on top and garnish with crispy noodles.
- This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
Leave a review or comment