Low Carb Crockpot EnchiladasPrep: 20 min Cook: 5 hours Servings: 10by 1st Place Recipes9 recipes>
Healthy and very tasty Low Carb Crockpot Enchiladas the whole family will love. Recipe Source: http://low-carb.recipes-network.net/crockpot-enchiladas.html
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 2 tsps chili powder
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
- 3 ozs shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ozs shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 30 ozs canned dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 ozs undrained tomatoes and green chilies
- 8 whole fat-free flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup water
- In a skillet, cook chicken, onions, and bell peppers until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain.
- Stir in kidney beans, tomatoes and green chilies, water, chili powder, and black pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for ten minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine shredded cheeses.
- In a 5-quart slow cooker, layer about 3/4 cup chicken mixture, one tortilla and some cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and cook on low for five hours or until heated through.
Leave a review or comment