LITTLE SMOKIES IN GOOFY GRAVY
Unbelievably easy and likewise unbelievably tasty ! Can be done in a crockpot (best), stovetop, or microwave (needs monitoring this method)
- 2 pkgs Little Smokies or your choice of substitute
- 1 qt grape jelly
- 1 qt mustard of your choice
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot on LOW for 3 hours or so, then serve.
- I have had success for hurry-up cooking (like for an office pot-luck) by microwaving on high for 20 to 30 minutes in the crockpot, stirring frequently, then putting it back into the heating unit for another 30 minutes on HIGH.
- Reduce heat and watch them disappear !
Leave a review or comment