Lemon Coconut TartsPrep: 15 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 48by Laurie Alves146 recipes>
A wonderful Light and flavorful bite. Sweet custard darted with a bright lemony twist. Fantastic for a Spring take along to any party :)
- 3 Eggs plus one yolk. (If you use extra Large eggs omit the extra yolk)
- 1 1/2 C Sugar
- 3 Tblsp butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 C Milk (pref whole)
- 1/2 C Coconut Milk (may use All whole milk if coconut milk unavailable)
- 1 Tblsp Lemon Zest (1 lemon worth)
- 3/4 C AP Flour (sifted)
- 7 oz Shredded Coconut (set aside 2 Tblsp for muffin tops)
- Preheat oven to 325f
- Prepare Muffin Tins with Baking Spray. Spray liberally.
- In Blender
- Combine, Eggs, Sugar and Milks.
- Add Butter.
- Whip until frothy
- Add Lemon Zest
- Add Flour & Coconut (blend for 30 seconds min)
- Mixture will be thin.
- Pour Mixture into each prepared muffin tin to 3/4 filled.
- Top with scant amt coconut
- Bake @ 325 for 35 minutes. No longer.
- Remove from oven and move from pan to cooling rack immediately.
Leave a review or comment