Large Beef Patties Baked with Onion GravyPrep: 9 min Cook: 28 min Servings: 4by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
A definite family favorite with the males! The larger the beef the better. Served with mashed potatoes and green beans!
- 2 Pounds Sirloin Ground Beef
- 2-1.5 ounce packages/packet brown gravy
- One large Vidalia Sweet Onion
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- Round out 4 large beef patties and season with garlic salt, black pepper, place on a baking dish with 1/2 cup Beef Stock, cover with foil and bake @400 F 20 minutes, remove from oven
- Follow brown gravy instructions and add into the cooked patties
- In a skillet brown the onions and add to top of patties return to the oven for 8 minutes to thicken the gravy!
- Serve with cream mashed potatoes and green beans for a manly meal!
Leave a review or comment