Lamb With Yogurt Mint SaucePrep: 15 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 2by RecipesnFood121 recipes>
Lamb With Yogurt Mint Sauce
- ⅔ cup plain nonfat yogurt
- ¼ cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 lamb loin chops - about 1 inch thick
- Place yogurt, mint and sugar in blender or food processor. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Set oven control to broil.
- Spray broiler pan rack with nonstick cooking spray. Trim fat from lamb chops. Place lamb on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil with tops 2 to 3 inches from heat 12 to 14 minutes, turning lamb after 6 minutes, until desired doneness.
- Serve with sauce.
Leave a review or comment