Korean Marinated Flank Steak
Mince the garlic in a food processor, until it stops jumping around. Just leave it there, and throw in the cleaned green onions, cut into pieces about 2 inches long. Be sure to include the greens, about 2/3 of the way down (until it starts to look old and ragged). Just process the onions with the garlic and scoop it all out and mix in with the liquids. Put steak in a zip-lock bag, or a covered glass baking dish.
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coarse black pepper
- ½ tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Mix all ingredients. Marinate steak overnight, turning once or twice. Barbecue or broil steak until desired doneness. Thinly slice steak on diagonal.
Leave a review or comment