Kool Aid Playdough RecipePrep: 1 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 1by Miķelis Bērziņš1 recipe>
Kool Aid playdough is probably the kids favourite playdough recipe - it looks great and it is also tasty!
- 1 cup water
- 3 teaspoons of Cream of Tartar
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 package of Kool-Aid Mix (non-sugar)
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- a half cup of salt
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium large pan.
- Add one cup of water and a tablespoon of cooking oil
- Cook it on medium heat and thir until it is "doughy" and forms a sticky ball.
- let it cool for a while and store in an airtight container.
Leave a review or comment