Killer Hogs Dry Rub RecipePrep: 10 min Servings: 1by Malcom Reed3 recipes>
This is the recipe we use in competition BBQ contests. It's a simple dry rub, but it gives your meat the exact flavor you need to produce award-winning barbecue every time.
- 1 TBL – Sweet Hungarian Paprika
- 3 TBL – Chili Powder
- 6 TBL – Brown Sugar
- 2 TBL – Turbinado Sugar
- 2 TBL – Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tea – Ground Cumin Powder
- 1/8 tea – Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tea – Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tea – Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 1/4 tea – Tomato Powder
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with a fork until well blended. There should be no lumps. Store in an airtight container for up to a month.
Leave a review or comment