Key Lime PiePrep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 6by MyWeekend Plan58 recipes>
A homemade take on the classic Key Lime Pie, this recipe is super quick and easy to follow! The highlight and charm of this pie are surely from its balanced sweet and sour taste. Take a crack at this recipe to enjoy a classic treat from the ’30s.
- 5 Egg yolks, beaten
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Key lime juice
- 1 (9 inch) Prepared graham cracker crust
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice. Mix well. Pour into an unbaked graham cracker shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Garnish each piece with a slice of lime and a dollop of whipped cream or whipped topping if you like.
Leave a review or comment