Joe's Crab Shack's Crab Cakes
- 2 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 x egg yolk
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1 dsh crushed red pepper
- 1 dsh Old Bay seasoning
- 1 dsh salt
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 c. fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 Tbsp. minced parsley
- 1 lb crab meat
- 1 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- Combine first 9 ingredients. Mix in breadcrumbs and parsley. Mix in crab meat. Form into 4 to 6 patties.
- Heat butter in skillet. Fry crab cakes in butter for 4 to 5 min on each side.
- This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
Leave a review or comment