Jean's Potato SaladPrep: 30 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 12by Micheline120 recipes>
My friend Jean makes one of the best potato salad I have tasted. She shared her recipe with me. Here is her easy, quick and tasty recipe. Great for a potluck. I have also modified it several times by adding: diced bacon, diced celery and diced sweet pickles. Both ways, it is delicious.
- 2-5lbs bags of white potatoes or 10 med to large white potatoes, diced and cooked
- 8 to 10 large hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 small jar Miracle Whip dressing (475 ml)
- 2 to 3 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/8 tsp Keen's hot mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Sliced green onions
- Combine gently, the cooked potatoes with the hard boiled eggs, the miracle whip, the mustards, the salt and pepper and the green onions if you like. Refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavours to develop before serving.
Leave a review or comment