Itty Bitty Cheese Crackers
The perfect snack for little ones.
- 2 tsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Whole Grain Oat Flour
- 3 oz. Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pinch Kosher Course Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Hot Tap Water
- Blend all the flours, butter and cheese in a food processor, pulsing until sort of crumbly.
- Add in the salt and pepper and blend again in short bursts until blended.
- (At this point you could add additional spice if making these for adults)
- While the processor is running add the hot water in by the tbs until it just comes together.
- Take the dough out and knead once or twice.
- Roll out 1/8 inch thick.
- Use a cutter to cut out into squares or animal shapes.
- Bake 350 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow to cool.
Leave a review or comment