Italian Cauliflower BakePrep: 10 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Casey1 recipe>
A cheesy cauliflower dish with lots of flavor....
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Pizza Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Saute garlic, onion and cauliflower in olive oil until tender
- Meanwhile, chop the basil and parsley.
- When the cauliflower mixture is done, remove from the heat.
- Whisk the egg, basil, parsley, tarragon, Parmesan cheese and salt together in a large mixing bowl. After mixing well, add the cauliflower mixture, cream cheese and the Pizza Jack cheese. Mix well.
- Add the mixture to a greased 1 quart baking dish and bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool slightly. Cut into wedges and enjoy.
Leave a review or comment