Impossibly Easy Cheesecake
This is the very best Cheesecake recipe I've ever found. It is so easy to make that I make it often It is a Betty Crocker recipe so don't know if you can post it or not
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick
- 2 (8 ozs each) softened cream cheese
- Heat the oven to 350*
- Lightly grease a 9x13 cake pan( I only use glass)
- Place milk, cream cheese,vanilla and eggs in bowl.
- Blend til creamy. Add rest of ingredients and blend til creamy.
- Pour into 9x13 pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or til knife inserted in center comes out clean; cool.
- When cool you can add any pie filling on top that you want or just leave it plain. Cover and refrigerate.
Leave a review or comment