Iced Lemon Pucker Chocolate DrinkServings: 4by Briimstone & Grumblenott5 recipes>
- In a heavy saucepan, combine:
- 2 cups double heavy cream
- 4 cups milk (2% or other)
- zest of 2 lemons
- 1 ½ tsp pure lemon extract
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 heaping tsp dark Dutch processed cocoa powder
- Put in the fridge overnight, covered.
- Strain through a sieve.
- Add 4 - 5 Tbsp powdered sugar.
- Serve with whipped cream.
- To make it extra Coco a Go Go? Add a scoop of lemon gelato when you serve it! Or a scoop of chocolate gelato. Or both!
- Vegan Option: to make a great vegan or "non-dairy" chocolate, substitute unsweetened soy milk for the cream and milk and use non-dairy whipped topping to garnish.
Leave a review or comment