Ice Cream PuffsPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by MyWeekend Plan58 recipes>
Ice-cream puffs are a great prepare-ahead dessert loved by kids and adults alike. Our easy-made ice cream puffs have only 5 ingredients. Simple and super delicious!
- 85 g All purpose flour
- 40 g Salted butter
- 40 g Oil
- 3 pcs Eggs
- 80 g Water
- Prepared all the ingredients, salted butter, oil, water, all purpose flour & eggs.
- Pour salted butter, oil and water into the pot.
- By using high heat to cook the ingredients until melt and boil, then hold for 10 seconds.
- After that, turn to low heat and add all purpose flour. Quickly mix the flour and liquid evenly until the dough is non-stick.
- Remove the hot dough into mixing bowl and add the eggs.
- Stir the batter evenly, the surface is shiny and smooth.
- Move the batter into the piping bag, and then squeeze the batter on the non-stick tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes until the surface is golden brown.
Leave a review or comment