Hot Ranch Cheese Dip with Bacon and OlivesPrep: 5 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by myra byanka510 recipes>
Made this for a tv sports event. It was a big hit. Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, or any savory crackers. Easily doubles.
- 8 oz. soft cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 slices bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1 large scallion, chopped
- 1 tsp. dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tbs. chopped olives
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheese, divided
- dash Tabasco, or to taste
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Hold back some of the cheese for topping, and mix all the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread in a small baking dish - 1 qt. or 1 1/2 qt.
- Top with the rest of the cheese and sprinkle on paprika.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Leave a review or comment